Setup: Britehoods on Macs and PCs
Applies to: All
Britehoods is currently available only as iOS and Android apps because most of its use is on the go, and its key features rely on functionalities best available only on mobile devices.
However, the Britehoods apps are designed to work on Macs and PCs just fine. Here’s how:
Microsoft PC running Windows 11
1. Go to the Microsoft Store
2. Go to the Amazon Appstore
3. Click on Install
4. Sign in
5. Follow the instructions
6. Search for Britehoods
7. Download the Android app and run it
Available only on Macs with Apple Silicon (M1 chip from 2020 or later), running macOS 11.0 or later.
1. Open the Mac App Store
2. Click on your profile in the app's bottom left
3. Click 'iPhone & iPad Apps'
4. Search for Britehoods
5. Click on the download button of the app to install on your Mac
6. Open the app through the Launchpad or the Applications folder
Note: The camera on Macs isn't able to scan barcodes and QR codes.
Please share your desktop experience with us so we can improve it, thank you.
For specific questions you cannot find answers to in these Guides, please message us: Account > Messages > Britehoods Support, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org